Testing for the EKG Certification Exam at the University of Rio Grande and Rio Grande Community College Advising Center is set for May 16, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Students can register by creating an account at www.nhanow.com, and pay the $115 exam fee online when they register. Below are helpful step-by-step instructions on how to register and take the test. Exam registration closes May 8, eight days prior to the exam date.
Click here for EKG Certification Exam study materials – www.nhanow.com/certifications/ekg-technician
Below are steps for students to apply for the exam.
How to Register for the Certification Exam:
- Login: To log in or create a new account, go to NHAnow.com. Make sure you enter all of your information where required (denoted by *) For Organization Type, select Educator Organization, select University Rio Grande. ** It is very important to affiliate yourself with University Rio Grande.
- Choose an Exam: Once logged in, click “Apply” and select your exam type
- Attestation: Read the attestation and click Agree to verify your eligibility to take the exam.
- Choose an Exam Section: If more than one exam section is available, the “Choose an Exam Section” displays allowing you to select the exam date that works best
- Application Details: Select YES under application details to release your results to your institution, then click Finalize Application or Checkout
- Finalize and Pay: Verify your information, enter payment and finalize
Please contact Bev McManus at firstname.lastname@example.org or 740-245-7004 for information on how to register and how to receive study material.