Transfer Student

Students who have attended another college can be admitted, providing a transcript of all college or university credits, high school transcript, along with a completed application, is submitted. If approved English and/or mathematics courses have not been completed prior to enrollment to Rio Grande, transfer students must follow the placement procedures as previously described. Students holding an associate or bachelor degree are not required to submit a high school transcript.