Mental Health Services

A professional counselor is also available on campus for students with personal or emotional issues such as family conflicts, relationship issues, stress management, self- defeating thoughts or behaviors, etc. Should any student need interpersonal counseling, he or she is encouraged to immediately contact Student Affairs, at campus extension 7350 to schedule an appointment with a licensed counselor from Hopewell Health Centers, a local community mental health agency. This is a free service available to all students. Confidentiality will be strictly maintained for individuals and groups seeking counseling assistance at all times.