Company: Kenworth Truck Co
Location: Chillicothe Ohio
Assembly Specialist positions will be responsible for production at Kenworth. Employees perform manufacturing duties that may include but are not limited to:
- Assembles complex and diversified parts requiring fitting, aligning, calibrating, and adjusting in accordance with engineering specifications and standards.
- Reads and interprets build paper and reference drawing.
- Operate hand or power tools as necessary.
- Lift 50 lbs. components and stand for 8 hours.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Attendance is an essential function of any position.
- Wear personal protective equipment.
- Work in a team environment.
Applicants must be 18 years or older and currently have a high school diploma or equivalent to be considered for employment.
Contact Susan Haft, Director of Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 740-245-7276 for more information